I really need to start exercising more because I keep eating ridiculous (but delicious) foods like this:

Cinnamon Toast Supreme
I had some leftover canned frosting in the fridge, but it wasn't really enough to do anything with but eat with a spoon. Which I did, but kinda wanted more.

I looked around for a mini recipe of cinnamon rolls, thinking maybe the icing would spread on 3 or 6 of them. All the recipes were a lot more effort than I wanted, since I have already established I could just eat the frosting with a spoon.

Then it hit me - why not spread it on some cinnamon toast, super cheater style?

Step 1: Toast and butter some bread
Step 2: sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (1 tbs sugar to 1 tsp cinnamon, mixed)
Eat and enjoy...and then go for a walk, lol

Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I laughed at the last line, go for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get those walking shoes on... snow should be clear and temps should be warmer by tomorrow. Can't wait! :)

      Delete
    2. I did not want to put on my boots yesterday. Let me tell you.

      Delete
  2. Damn it! - you and me both. At night, I think of sweet things to create. Why at night? Because that is when my sweet tooth hits the hardest. It's awful. But now you gave me a great idea. I don't know whether to thank you or not - LOL! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah! My sweet tooth bugs me all the time. I also have a salty tooth. And a loves delicious foods tooth. My teeth are always wanting something, haha! I try to walk to balance it all out, but this winter I haven't been walking much at all. Hopefully spring will come for real soon! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy