So it snowed on the weekend. It was just a few flurries on Saturday morning, but it's Spring and it's April and I'm so very over it. We always get a little bit of snow in April, but it often falls on the green grass to remind us we live in Canada. This year, it fell on snow from January that never left! I took some photos to show you just how much snow is still kicking around. The April photos are compared to those taken in January.

January 7th, 2014
April 5th, 2014


January 7th, 2014
April 5th, 2014


January 7th, 2014
April 5th, 2014

The good news (that I have a hard time trusting) is that it was 10°C (50°F) and sunny yesterday, and it is supposed to reach that high again today. If the sunny/warm days continue, all this snow could actually melt away. What a joy to think about!

Posted by Jen B On Monday, April 07, 2014 8 comments

8 comments:

  1. Snow for here too and nasty rain, thunder and winds. Nothing stuck though. Great pictures, though. Sorry it's not warmer there yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's coming...so I'm holding on to the shred of hope I have. I am just about to get my runners on and see how outside is today. It is supposed to rain tonight, so want to get out there while I can.

      Delete
    2. We haven't really got a lot of rain yet but I know it is coming.

      Delete
    3. Is your snow gone yet? Rained all morning again here today and then last night. Love the sound of it. Now it's sunny and bright.

      Delete
    4. We are still looking at snow - but it rained pretty good on the weekend and today it is really windy. Supposed to get freezing rain overnight. But I can see some grass in the backyard and that makes me feel good!

      Delete
  2. At least the snow level is lowering (as I can see from the swingset photo). Still...bummer! We're getting rain here (and lots of it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going away, slowly but surely. I won't miss it, I will tell you that! We haven't got the rain yet, but I am sure it will be here soon.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy