I'm posting this photo so I can tell you about the jealous feelings I'm currently experiencing.

You see, my Mom is on vacation with her sister and their high school best friend and they've gone to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I'm super jealous because the weather there is amazing (30°C/86°F) and this photo was taken from the balcony of the place they are staying. I want to be that close to the beach!

Let's all just gaze upon this photo longingly, especially if we live in a region that is still hovering around 10°C (50°F).


Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2 comments

2 comments:

  1. We had sun today. Heat on in the morning though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have had some warmer days, but cloudy. Today is rainy, but I found 30 minutes where it was less rainy and walked. It was a warm rain, which I don't mind.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy