There were a lot of leftover cake scraps from my surprise inside cake.


I snacked on what I could, but there were too many to eat, and it was too much to throw out. So I trimmed the edges and found I had a bowl full of cake.


Perfect for making cake balls. Just mix with a little bit of icing and form into balls. Tasty leftovers.


Freeze balls for 20 minutes to firm up, dip them in chocolate and cover with sprinkles if desired.


So far in my life, I have never met a cake ball I didn't like.


Posted by Jen B On Thursday, April 10, 2014 7 comments

7 comments:

  1. Almost anything sweet I love. These look darling and I bet taste great. Keep on baking. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were great and were eaten quickly! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Fun to make and fun to eat! :)

      Delete
    2. Did you ever see those cake pops that people do and they shape them? And add decorations. All kinds of groovy stuff. I saw it on YouTube.

      Delete
    3. Ya there are some amazing things that can be done with them. So cute too.

      Delete
    4. Some are so pretty that I wouldn't want to eat them. Little animals and all that stuff.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy