We bought a 4 inch egg pan a few months ago and I recently learned that it makes fantastic pancakes. You have to make them one at a time, but it's worth it, as they turn out big, round, and perfect. MMmmmm... The first night I made them, I ate a helping of them before the rest of dinner was ready. Just couldn't wait. This second attempt, I kept my appetite in check and had them with bacon, eggs, and toast. Big breakfast of champions. Our house pancake bonus: John doesn't like them as much as I do, so I get any leftovers for next day lunch. Win!




Posted by Jen B On Friday, March 28, 2014 10 comments

10 comments:

  1. We love breakfast for supper, here. Or lunch. Or for breakfast. Heck, even as a snack.

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you - love, love, love breakfast.

      Happy weekend to you too! I think our snow is going to melt somewhat. Looking forward to seeing colours other than white!

      Delete
    2. It's so sunny here today. How about there?

      Delete
    3. No sun, but not cold. I went for an awesome walk and felt soooo good after. I miss the freshness of the outdoors. I was so nice to be outside!

      Delete
  2. OMG! Now I'm starving after seeing that photo. That is a breakfast if I every saw one. Looks super fantastic! I sure hope you enjoyed yourself. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I have a 4 inch egg pan I won in a draw which has been sitting in my cupboard collecting dust. Need to try it as a pancake pan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works really well! I highly recommend it. These were some really great pancakes. :)

      Delete
  4. I want to live walking distance from your cooking. And you. I like you a lot too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so much fun! I love to share! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy