The past few weeks have been very rainy, cloudy, and miserable outside. It got to the point where I was starting to feel rainy, cloudy, and miserable too. It reached a head on Monday, when I realized I was having a "case of the Mondays". I knew baking wasn't going to cure it, so I went and got my favourite order of take out sushi to wash away my Monday blues.

This take out meal consists of Spicy Tuna Rolls, Avocado Rolls, and Yam Tempura. This is the same order I get almost every time, and whenever I'm done eating it, I always wonder why I didn't order twice as much. Yum!

Posted by Jen B On Friday, October 24, 2014 9 comments

9 comments:

  1. I could eat that all right now. All of it. Right now. In my belly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really could too. This take out order is my happy place.

      Delete
    2. Tomorrow I'm having pancakes. Either mine or out, I gotta get me some pancakes.

      Delete
    3. PS: I got to sick for pancakes. Sad face here.

      Delete
    4. Things to look forward to: pancakes when you are better. :)

      Delete
  2. It all looks so delicious! That is a great way to get rid of a "case of the Mondays!" I certainly know what you're talking about because we've had the same type of weather. Yesterday and today were finally sunny and beautiful. Thank goodness because I was going stark raving mad! LOL...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I like the rain periodically, but 2 weeks in a row was a little hard to take.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy