We put the tarp portion on our backyard shelter over the weekend and I spent a lot of time beneath it reading. After the winter we had (yes I'm still mentioning it) being outdoors is the best! I didn't get a chance to blog on the weekend but I'm looking forward to borrowing John's laptop soon so I can enjoy the outdoors and write at the same time. I love it. I'm not used to laptops, so I am already reminding myself to keep it plugged in, as I pay zero attention to the battery life and it always dies on while I'm in the middle of typing.

The office from last year
We are supposed to get some rain over the next few days, so I might keep my office activities indoors until the weather's nicer, but I'm really looking forward to outdoor summer writing time.


Posted by Jen B On Monday, July 07, 2014 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. i dont mind you keep talking about the winter. i was a pretty tough one - to some. my your office looks lovely. i can think of no better view. have a beautiful day! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think I am still getting over the winter...it was just so long and cold and harsh. It is hard to let go of. Thanks for understanding! :) The view is beautiful - so happy to see green on a daily basis.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. We've had a lot of rain that is supposed to lighten tomorrow. Hopefully I can get out there.

      Delete
    2. Rain here too, but then pockets of nice. Though also humid, but then cold. So weird.

      Delete
    3. We had the window open last night and I woke up with a chill. It got really cold last night. Nice and hot today, but a cool breeze. I'm currently enjoying the outdoor office!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy