I know I am probably driving John nuts, but for the past 24 hours I have been listening to the following two songs over and over: Weird Al's "Tacky" and Pharrell's "Happy". It happens that the first is the a parody of the second and why both are so incredibly stuck in my head.

The joy of Weird Al's "Tacky" is the video, the best part of which is Jack Black, who is just too funny. It is all one big camera shot, which also makes it super fun to watch.


And it's hard not to get a perma-smile while watching (and dancing, obviously) to Pharrell's "Happy". I've been bouncing around the house to this song over the past few months, but the past few days I've increased my daily "Happy" level.



Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. What happened to the song from Frozen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still listen to it too. I get pretty obsessed with songs so there is often something new on repeat in this house! :)

      Delete
    2. I am seeing coupons all over the place for Frozen stuff. Wait, I dunno now if they were coupons or Amazon and other online deals. Lunch boxes and stuff like that.

      Heating up a homemade hot pocket now ... yum.

      Delete
  2. Fun songs! I was afraid to click on them for fear of getting them stuck in my head. And you know...now they're stuck in my head! LOL...

    Weird Al...my gosh, I've been listening to music from this man since I was in high school. He has some hilarious tunes! Have you heard his latest 'Word Crimes'. So funny! It may very well be one of his best so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been listening since my school days too - there are so many good ones. Word Crimes is great too. The new album came out on Monday and he's releasing a new song/video each day and they have all been really funny so far. I love that he is still really good after so many years of making funny music. Happy for him! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy