I was invited to write a guest post on my friend Tasha's blog, Awesomesauce & Other Experiments.

I've known Tasha for almost 15 years, ever since we had the good fortune of being assigned adjacent rooms in 1st year university.

Tasha and I share many common interests: baking, cooking, reading, knitting, blogging, and generally being awesome. We also share a love of sweet potatoes, so for the guest post I decided to try making a sweet potato pie.

http://awesomesauceandotherexperiments.blogspot.ca/2014/02/a-guest-post-and-she-brought-pie.html

Click on over to Awesomesauce & Other Experiments and check out the full post!
Posted by Jen B On Sunday, February 02, 2014 8 comments

8 comments:

  1. Sweet potato pie looks very beautiful and is in perfect shape. Sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and for the comment! Much appreciated! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't had breakfast yet so I could easily reach in and snag that, and be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would be happy for sure. It is such a lovely pie. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetheart! You are the best too! :)

      Delete
  4. Hmmm, I have a weakness for this food. I'll go and have a look at your guest post. Have a lovely Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! You have a lovely Friday as well! Cheers! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy