Well this is where a blog would go, if I hadn't started marathoning season one of Breaking Bad.

I'm sick with a cold, and sometimes the right cure is watching an excessive amount of a single TV show. Once, while sick with the flu, I watched a record 23 episodes of Golden Girls. In a row.

I'd only ever seen a handful of Breaking Bad eps, and John has repeatedly suggested I watch it from the beginning...and thanks to this cold, now I finally am.

I'd write more, but the couch and the tv are calling my name...

Posted by Jen B On Thursday, February 06, 2014 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am laughing at my computer. No lie. Gold Girls. And now Breaking Bad. Oh my goodness. You are crakin' me up.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I have gotten a little worse over the week and now feeling a little better. Glad I could make you laugh! :)

      Delete
  2. I hope that Breaking Bad is just the right medicine. Your hubby is right about watching it from the beginning. Love that show, probably my favorite as it's so well written and acted. Enjoy and get well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I think it is helping, but I think my stress levels are going up! haha! It really is great, and I am so glad I started watching from the beginning. I'm on season 2 now and I agree that it is so well written and acted. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy