I've been sick this week with a head cold and even though I know it could be worse, it is still no fun. I have had more energy than I normally do with colds, but I have been forced to take it easy which is way less fun than choosing to take it easy.

Keeping me company as I recover on the couch is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey extended edition. I have seen this movie about twenty times and I just seem to always have it on, especially this week. It is the comfort I need to just be still and feel better. I've also worked my way through all the bonus features/documentaries and I actually love the movie even more now. Which means it might be staying on repeat even after my cold has passed.

Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, February 05, 2014 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are starting to feel better lady. I've had a cold this week as well, and it is boo-urns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, sorry you had a cold too! It is all the indoor time we are having this winter and all the recycled air, I think. Can't wait for summer and open windows and warm walks outdoors with fresh air!! Feel better soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Tim was home from work, sick today. Hope you're both feeling better SOON.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope Tim feels better soon too! February is a bad time for getting sick. My whole family has a cold (parents, grandma, brother-in-law). I want everyone to be well soon!!

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness. Yes, well wishes to all of you. My goodness.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy