We got our first real snow storm of the season late last night. I know this because we were driving home in it and I was reminded that we need to put our snow tires on. Rain can quickly turn into snow this time of year - what fun!

Checking outside this morning, the snow had yet to melt away. The air was damp and cold and it made me long for hot chocolate, Christmas lights, and festive music. I think we still have some time before there is a constant blanket of snow on the ground, but like the Stark's say, Winter is coming.

  
Patio table with snow
Hanging basket with snow

Posted by Jen B On Friday, November 08, 2013 8 comments

8 comments:

  1. Snow here this morning as well. Looks about the same as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that time of year, I guess.

      Delete
    2. It's nice in a way, but I still didn't get out of the house this morning. Home doing some cleaning. Though I'm dancing around going for more paper towels on sale/coupon.

      What are you up to?

      Delete
    3. We did a big clean earlier this week, always feels good. Today we are making a roast and I'm going to get all the veggies cut soon. Might even try to get a walk in while the sun is shining.

      Delete
    4. That sounds good. I have cream cheese getting to room temp so I can turn it into cinnamon sugar, vanilla cream cheese. Then par bake apples and later make the crust and crumble for one yummy Apple Pizza Weekend.

      Delete
    5. WOW!!! That sounds amazing! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
    6. I will send it to you the pictures when it's done. Only, it's off for tonight because I made the cream cheese and we ate it for dessert with pretzels. That's terrible. But true.

      Delete
    7. Sometimes treats happen! I love those sweet cream cheese dips. I should do that more often. I love dipping! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy