Since the moment I met him, John has been a master of spice. I remember when we first got together, he would bring over delicious home made dishes for me to share with my room mate. Good food is definitely a quick route to my heart, and we have shared many amazing meals over the years.

One of our favourite meals is a good curry, but we have gotten out of the habit of making them. Last week we re-discovered our love for them and had a fantastic meal of coconut curry chicken and curried potatoes with peas served over basmati rice. This meal was so tasty and filling - I'm so glad we remembered how much we love them.


Posted by Jen B On Friday, November 15, 2013 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. I don't have my email up (it's on my computer and I'm on Tim's), but I couldn't wait to tell you. I am drinking a peppermint mocha that my favorite girl at Barnes made me. It's leftover from last night. Holy cow, I love this drink and will make it at home and email you my results. I have to get some decaf coffee though, because I don't drink coffee much since I started juicing.

    ANYWAY ... this stuff is SOOOO yummy. I'm drinking it whilst I clip coupons.

    Such a fun Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - sounds like the best Monday ever. Peppermint mocha sounds sooooo good. Please do email me your home brew results. Yummy, yummy!

      Thanks for letting me know! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy