I'm adding another item to my list of 2013 Blog Milestones. Today is the 400th post on the blog!


It's been a really active year on the blog and I'm very happy to celebrate all the times I've hit 'publish'. Over the entire year I have averaged 15 blog posts per month, but since I upped my game in June, I've been averaging 22 posts per month. So awesome and very proud of myself.

Thanks for being on this ride with me. It really is a lot of fun! :)

Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm proud of you too. You rock.

    I was thinking the other day when I tried that peppermint mocha at the cafe, that if you and I lived next door each other, we would be dangerous and our men would be HUGE (from all the food testing). You and me however, would be healthy and oh so cute from all the walking we did.

    I just made myself giggle. Hope you have a great weekend. Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. :)

      Oh your comment made me giggle too. I totally agree.

      Have a great weekend too! Hope you get some awesome deals. I got one yesterday that I'm going to post about soon as I'm so happy with it. Excited to take some product photos today. So fun! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy