One of my greatest strengths is the ability to obsess over music and listen to songs on repeat for hours. And no matter how long the track has been repeating, I don't get sick of the song. After a few hours of listening I will know all the words and want to hear it even more. The people I live with love that I do this and don't get annoyed with me at all (...I will keep telling myself that, anyway).

The song that's been at the top of my iTunes Plays Count this week is "I'll Wait" by Sweet Alibi.

I don't listen to a lot of radio these days, but while skipping stations in the car last week I landed on CBC Radio 2. I stopped there to hear "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead and I had to keep listening when "I'll Wait" was played next. I have a place in my heart for Canadian folkie-rock, and "I'll Wait" hits every musical note I want it to.

They don't have a video for the song yet, but you can stream it online at CBC Music if you want to check it out.

Also if you add your email to Sweet Alibi's mailing list, you can download "I'll Wait" for free, which is what I did and have had it on repeat ever since.


Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy