So remember all those milk and creamers we took home from the wedding?


Well the milks were about to expire and needed to be used up. So I took one for the team and decided to have a bowl of cereal with them.


I'm obsessed with Cinnamon Bliss, which is Sally's Cereals version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and had some on hand to go with the milks. I didn't want to have any soggy cereal, so I opened all the little milks before I added them.


I did pretty well and only ended up with eight leftover.


And I used those up by having another half bowl of cereal. Which was easy for me to do because Cinnimon Bliss is so incredibly good. Super yummy and no milk was wasted. Double win.


Posted by Jen B On Sunday, August 04, 2013 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. Do you have a Wegmans by you? We went out today and hit there, along with a little stand where they sell fruit and veg. Anyway, Wegmans had so many wonderful yummys today. Was a fun day.

    How went yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have Wegmans here, but their website looks like they are god place to shop. Did you get all those veggies in your blog banner yesterday?? That photo is really amazing! So much juice is going to happen! :) Glad you had a fun day.

      We caught up with some friends last night and chatted well into the evening. Love good talks with good friends. It is a holiday here in Canada - Simcoe Day (or Civic holiday, lots of debate on the name), so happy to say I slept in. :)

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA!! The picture of all the little containers is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy