I am loving my 28 day reboot, and I got so excited about feeling good, that I kinda overdid it.

The weather has been fantastic so I've not only been exceeding my walking goals, but have been
swimming daily too. It left me with boundless energy and I had a really hard time winding down Monday night...so I hardly slept and my body didn't recover from the newly added exercise. It left me completely wiped. All day yesterday, even keeping my eyes open to read was exhausting. Yep, I overdid it. Going from minimal activity to ALL the activity was a little too much for me. I was smart enough to listen to my body and let it rest. Feeling recovered today and I'm ready to get back out there and get moving.
This was how sleepy I was yesterday.
Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Recovery time is good. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself though, that is super duper cool.

    PS: I'm wearing my wedding band today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! So glad to hear that!

      I always forget how fun activity is until I'm doing it. Doing my best to remember. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's getting on in the evening and it's still on. Don't think I'll be able to sleep with it on, but that's okay.

      Glad you're enjoying your activity - woohoo.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy