2013 has been a big year around here for the blog.

I changed my template in March, joined some social networks (Google+ and Twitter), and started blogging more often.

I set myself some blogging goals and blogged more times in one month than I ever had previously (June: 30 times). I also successfully cleaned out my drafts folder (I deleted, posted, or archived over 20 posts). I reached my 300th blog post too.  It has been a very active year on the blog and I couldn't be happier.

I hit another milestone yesterday, by reaching my 113th post of the year. Not normally a significant number, but in this case, 113 posts is the most I've ever blogged in one year. Until now, of course.


Not since 2010 have I posted this often, and with this current post I'm surpassing my 2010 stat. With my 114th post, 2013 is now the record holder of the most blogging I've ever done in one year. The best part is that there is more to come. YAY! Thanks for being awesome, 2013!

Also, thank you for being part of such a fantastic year so far. :)


Posted by Jen B On Saturday, August 24, 2013 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Way to kick your goal's ass(es)!! Woot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you hit 113 and did a post about it. It's great fun to celebrate these milestones. Here's to you and many more posts.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been doing lots of boogie boogie-ing this week. Feeling really good. :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy