It's been almost two weeks since we had a family wedding and all the numbers in my last post reminded me of some things I could quantify from the wedding.

Date the wedding took place: July 20, 2013

Anniversary that Jena and T were celebrating on their wedding day: 10th

Number of years Canada was celebrating having nation wide equal marriage (signed into law on July 20, 2005): 8 years

Distance the brides traveled to get to their wedding: 3600km (2237 miles)

Distance T's dad and brother traveled to get to the wedding: 2268km (1409 miles)

Distance I traveled to get to the wedding: 23km (14 miles)

Number of wedding guests: 45 (approx)

Scheduled start of wedding ceremony: 7:00pm

Actual start time of wedding: 7:30pm (approx)

Number of cars that broke down in and around the wedding: 6* (*I'm counting mine twice)

Number of 5kg (11 lb) buckets of various salads purchased for wedding: 6

Number of buckets of potato salad that ended up at my house: 1/2 a bucket

Number of days in a row that I ate potato salad: 4

Amount of time before I can eat potato salad again: 3 months (approx)

Number of slices of wedding cake I ate at the wedding: 0

Number of slices of wedding cake I ate in the week following the wedding: 3

Number of slices of ice cream cake I ate in the week following the wedding: 2

Number of cucumbers we had at the house following the wedding: 5

Number of days in a row I have forced myself to eat part of a cucumber: 10

Number of days in a row I ate a fancy cucumber sandwich: 3


Posted by Jen B On Thursday, August 01, 2013 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. This was funny. I don't know if you meant it to be. But I laughed at your car counting twice and the cucumber stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!! Yes it was totally meant to be funny - thanks for thinking so. That always makes my day. :)

      Delete
  2. Fancy cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese & tomato & lettuce & ranch salad dressing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun little sandwich. I used only cucumber and cream cheese, but yours sounds lovely too. I cut mine into squares and ate them all dainty like too. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy