I had lunch with Mom earlier this week and she treated me to Crabfest at Red Lobster. As a seafood lover this lunch was over the top and really hit the spot. It was messy to eat, but that is half the fun.

What I ordered was called the Crab and Roasted-Garlic Seafood Bake. It contained: crab legs, shrimp, bay scallops, corn on the cob, and potatoes. Everything was roasted in a garlic and white wine broth, which was excellent for dipping the signature rolls into. This lunch was a mega hit and I remained happy and full all day.



Posted by Jen B On Friday, August 29, 2014 10 comments

10 comments:

  1. a guy i dating a few years ago took me to red lobster for our first day. it was a terrific feast. glad you enjoyed with your mom. have a great weekend jen. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I find Red Lobster to always be a terrific feast! Hope you had a great weekend too. Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Time with your mother is a good thing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time! I love crab. It sure is a little messy, but worth the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like good seafood. I love that you snapped a picture and posted it.

    Hope all is well on your end this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely eat out nowadays that I love taking a photo when I do! Hope you had a great weekend!

      Delete
    2. I would love to eat at that place, even though they do a great deal of ding ding cookery. But still, I like the coconut shrimp and the bread. But if ate there, I would be very ill afterwards. I am glad you can enjoy it though. That is very cool.

      Delete
    3. It's a fun way to spend time with Mom. Once in a while it is a nice treat.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy