The past few weeks were unexpectedly full. I didn't have any blog posts scheduled so it was pretty quiet around here. With all the running around I wasn't able to roam the blogosphere like I normally do, but I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone this week. And if you're ever looking for me, I always seem to find time to post on Twitter, so feel free to follow me there if you are interested.

In the last few weeks I tried some new recipes and had a few adventures, so now that I'm back on the blog I'll have a few things to write about. I also had an epic wind down on the weekend, where I watched all of season two of Orphan Black in about 24 hours (it was only 10 episodes). It helped me recharge the battery (and also led to some weird conspiracy dreams). That series is well worth your time if you are looking for something new to watch.

So Happy Monday! Hope this week treats you well!



Posted by Jen B On Monday, August 18, 2014 9 comments

9 comments:

  1. hey jen! glad you are back! missed ya. i dont have cable to watch show, but it sure sounds interesting. HAPPY MONDAY to you too. yellow looks good. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed you too! Thanks for the comments!! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Glad to have you back, Jen! Sometimes we need a break from the blogging world to recharge and/or catch up on other things. I'm way overdue for one. Sometime this fall I will have to consider a break. Looking forward to some good recipes from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you had a nice staycation. Sorry it had to end!

      Delete
  3. Sometimes a recharge is definitely what we need.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Happy week to you! So nice to see you here! :) I am doing some late night blog commenting too. I was just leaving a comment on your blog when I saw you left a comment on my blog. Love when that happens. :)

      Delete
  5. How funny is that? Spooky stuff. When you were making pizza, so was I. But you and I are freaky like that. I love it.

    Okay, my eyes are starting to burn looking at this Nook screen. Sooooo ready for my new computer now.

    Headed to bed. I will email you pictures of my hot pepper jam tomorrow.

    Nighty night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy