I've had Paul McCartney on repeat for pretty much my whole life. I loved the Beatles growing up and branched out into Wings/Solo territory when I was in my teens. I have loved and obsessed over other musicians/bands over the years, but ever present was Paul McCartney.

Today is McCartney's 72nd birthday and I thought I would mark the date with a song I had on repeat often in the mid '90s. "This One" is still a favourite that I don't mind hearing more than a few times in a row.

Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, June 18, 2014 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. I thought I'd heard ALL of his songs (heck, I thought I owned copies of them all), but I've never heard this one until today (that I remember, anyway). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you heard it - this is one of my favourites. He has so many songs I'm sure there a few I haven't heard either.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy