I started reading Treasure Island for the first time, and what better place to read it than at the beach. My Dad loves this book and we've set a date to watch the movie together when I'm done. I've also put Muppet Treasure Island on hold at the library so I can catch up with that version too.

The beach was beautiful when I visited on the weekend, but it's currently only good for reading/sitting/or walking, as the water won't be warm enough for a good swim for a few weeks yet. A few hopeful people ran into the water while I was there, but they quickly ran back out. 


Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8 comments

8 comments:

  1. Hahaaha, on your picture. I've done these on my blog before too. That's very funny. All that's missing are twelve toes at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a little too cold that day to have toes out, but fun none the less.

      Delete
    2. I could go for a pumpkin spice right now. But I'm outta soy milk and I like it best with soy, over almond milk.

      Delete
    3. Pumpkin spice all year! I bet that would go great with a vanilla muffin.

      Now I want both those things....

      Delete
  2. beautiful scene. never read treasure island. i bet the muppet movie will be hilarious. i love the muppets. spending quality time with your dad - wonderful. enjoy! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Muppets too, but have never seen the Treasure Island one. Quality time with my dad is the best. Don't get to have it that often, but always happy when we can get together. :)

      Delete
  3. Muppet Treasure Island - yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen it but I trust that the Muppets will fill the story full of awesome.

      Miss you! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy