Mom and I headed back to Moose Winooski's last week. We got the same appetizer as last time (Loaded Sweet Potato Poutine - it is seriously amazing). We both got fish and chips from the lunch menu and they were really, really good. I forgot my camera, but have photos from our previous lunch I want to share for #FoodPicFriday.

Last visit I got the Cheese Tortellini and Mom got the Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich. Both were excellent. Beyond the food, the atmosphere at the Barrie location is just a lot of fun. We sat on the family side this time, and a 14 year old girl willingly got a pie in the face for her birthday. She seemed pretty happy about it too!

We've been to Moose Winooski's twice now, and we always leave feeling happy and full.

Cheese Tortellini with Garlic Bread

Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich with Caesar Salad

Posted by Jen B On Friday, June 06, 2014 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. That is so great that you girls go out and try stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of our favourite things to do together. :)

      Delete
  2. Both of those dishes look like something my husband would love! I would go for the fish and chips. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything was so good! Thanks for stopping by and for your comment! :)

      Delete
  3. oh heavens, that looks seriously delish! good eats - always on my list of things to enjoy about life. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is one of the best things there is. I seriously love food! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy