A favourite treat of mine to make lately is fudge. I follow easy recipes that use sweetened condensed milk and no candy thermometer is necessary. This summer I made Reese's Fudge and Salted Butterscotch fudge and both were pretty tasty. I love these recipes because they are easy and they make a whole lotta fudge. Over two pounds per recipe so it is great for sharing.

Most recently I tried Oreo Cookie fudge. This recipe called for Marshmallow Fluff, and I have to say this is the firmest fudge I've made so far. There is nothing wrong with a gooey fudge, but I really liked how this one firmed up. Perhaps the marshmallow held it together?

This recipe was originally found on Shugary Sweets.

Ingredients: 
3 cups white chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar Marshmallow Fluff (less enough to make a fluffernutter sandwich)
25 crushed oreos
1 tsp vanilla 

Begin to melt white chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk over medium-low heat.

Add Marshmallow Fluff and stir to combine/melt all ingredients.

Once smooth, add vanilla and mix in completely.

Mix in crushed Oreos.

Pour into pan. I lined an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and sprayed it with cooking spray. The 8x8 pan allows the fudge to be cut into big sharable chunks (about 200g each).

Slice and serve!

Posted by Jen B On Sunday, October 27, 2013 13 comments

13 comments:

  1. That is super great looking. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I am seriously into baking treats right now. It's dangerous and amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. Baking is a great bit of fun. Totally
    agree. I am about to pop in an
    apple crisp for Tim's Halloween gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love apple crisp. Smells great and tastes even better. I'm sure he loved it! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Oogie Boogie Day

    ┈╱▔▔▔╲▕▔▔▏╱▔▔▔╲┈
    ╱┈╱▔▔╲▔▔▔▔╱▔▔╲┈╲
    ▏▕▂▇▇▂▏╱╲▕▂▇▇▂▏▕
    ▏┈┈┈┈┈▕▂▂▏┈┈┈┈┈▕
    ▏▕▔╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱▔▏▕
    ╲┈▔╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱▔┈╱
    ┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈

    ReplyDelete
  4. ┈╱▔▔▔╲▕▔▔▏╱▔▔▔╲┈
    ╱┈╱▔▔╲▔▔▔▔╱▔▔╲┈╲
    ▏▕▂▇▇▂▏╱╲▕▂▇▇▂▕
    ▏┈┈┈┈┈▕▂▂▏┈┈┈┈▕
    ▏▕▔╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱▔▕
    ╲┈▔╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱▔┈╱
    ┈╲▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this from another blogger, that gave it to me. So fun. Watched Nightmare Before Christmas tonight. Ate pizza and yellow rice that I doctored up with organic carrots and Hungarian hot peppers. It was goooooood.

      Now I'm printing a ton of coupons because it's new printable's eve, when old coupons are reset and new ones pop up. Are you able to print from coupons dot com?

      Delete
    2. I don't think I can print from that site. In Canada we have websaver dot ca and brandsaver dot ca for printable or mailable coupons.

      Sounds like you had a nice Halloween. :)

      Delete
    3. I just emailed you an Aldi coupon. I didn't see where it was for US only, but I'm not sure if you'll be able to connect to it. Do you have an Aldi?

      How are websaver and brandsaver? Do you get good coupons there?

      Delete
    4. I just looked them up? Looks like brandsaver is our P&G. I see you have TumsCa as well. Some neat stuff there. But I still haven't made breakfast so I better get to that. Catch you next time and boogie boogie.

      Delete
    5. I sometimes get a good coupon from those sites, but only if there is a great deal for a brand name item. We do store brand for most things, but we like real Q-tips and NyQuil, and sometimes they have coupons. Best is when store is having a sale and there is a coupon too. There are couponing sites here called SmartCanucks and MrsJanuary who go through the flyers and match up the sales with coupons so everyone can get the best deal. I love that they take the time to do that! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy