While out shopping one evening we noticed something called a Taco Serving Tray. They were being sold for $10 and we seriously considered buying one. Our taco nights involve many toppings and we marveled at how convenient it would be to have them all on one tray. We didn't end up buying one, but when I got home I looked around to see if we had something that would do the same thing. Turns out we did!


A regular party tray works just perfectly. There is room for all the taco fixings and now we only have one topping dish at clean up. And dressing your taco is as easy as saying: "can you pass me the tray?"

Easily Filled Tacos
Posted by Jen B On Monday, June 10, 2013 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. Aaaannd... now I want tacos. It's amazing the things that we think we need when we've already got something that will do the trick. Good on you, not falling for the "taco tray". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am really bad at impulse buying stuff. Food I can impulse buy no problem but stuff I often need to think over. Mostly I just don't want more crap in the house!

      Also, I always want tacos!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love useful stuff like this. Right now Wegmans has mini cast irons for sale and I a soooo want to get some to use on the grill. Only at on sale they are still kind of highish. So I am waiting it out a bit.

    Just got done playing on the grill again. Best day off ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Day off playing on the grill sounds great. Keep enjoying yourself! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy