Holy crap it is June! I had been complaining about the prolonged winter so much that June sort of snuck up on me. June means almost half the year is gone, and that fact is forcing me to check in with myself and make sure I'm on track with where I want to be.

Earlier this year I changed my blog around and got more social with it. I am really happy to have new blog followers and new friends on Twitter and Google+; it has been great to meet everyone. Because blogging is what this is all about, I want to motivate myself to do it more, and my plan for June is to blog every single day. Goal set!

I love blogging, but I'm often too much of a procrastinator to sit at the computer and actually write. So I'm setting myself a real live goal! Thirty days in June = thirty blog posts. I got inspired recently by Ivy over at The Happy Whisk, who set herself a goal and awesomely blogged 36 times in May. Holy crap that is a lot of blog posts! Even when she was tired she did it anyway. That is my plan too!!

To help me reach my goal, I printed out a calendar for June and wrote in potential blog ideas for all thirty days. I am so proud of myself for getting organized and am really excited to post some things I have neglected. I even went through my Blogger drafts folder and found twenty posts in there! Some of them were just titles with no content, but some were actually real posts that just didn't get finished or edited or posted for whatever reason. This 30 day blog challenge will encourage me to get writing, get editing, and get posting!

Also, if I reach my blogging goal, at the end of June I will have over 300 posts on this here blog. And June 2013 will mark the most posts that I have ever written in one month. How cool will that be?!

So please join me over the next 30 days as I chew bubblegum and kick ass* through this Blogging Quest of Awesome!


*I'm all out of bubblegum


Posted by Jen B On Saturday, June 01, 2013 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. That's great. And all in all, I enjoyed the challenge. Though there ware some days when I just didn't want to be there. It's interesting to see what we can do.

    Here's to your new blogging goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, I didn't even mean to do the entire month. The plan was 27 days because it ended on our staycation and is Tim's number. But I'm into June now and still going. Not sure for how long, but for now, I'm plugging away.

      Fun to have goals.

      Delete
    2. So inspiring to see you plugging away! :) Goals really work for me, but I always forget to set them. I generally have a vague idea of what I want to accomplish but I often need the extra step of planning out how I'm going to do it. I feel good about my goals. So excited for June! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy