In just a few short hours Mom, Bro-in-law, and I will be checking out the new Star Trek movie! A continued Mother's Day treat for Mom, who is really excited to see it. She texted me last night to say she was watching the first one to get ready.

We are going to see it in 2D, as none of us are really swayed by the allure of 3D. I'm pretty sure it is going to be great either way. I'm super excited for Benedict Cumberbatch as I absolutely love him in BBC's Sherlock.

Are you planning on seeing Star Trek Into Darkness? Do you like 2D or 3D?



After the movie we are heading to Applebees for early bird specials! So excited!

Happy Friday everyone!

Posted by Jen B On Friday, May 17, 2013 7 comments

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm planning on seeing Star Trek and the 2D version (3D gives me a headache). Just have to decide WHEN to see it.

    Sounds like you have a fun day planned! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we had a great time! I still have yet to watch a movie in 3D...2D seems just fine to me! :)

      Delete
  2. I love him in Sherlock as well. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I had a pretty awesome weekend! I love Sherlock. Such a good show! :)

      Delete
    2. It really is great. So much fun to watch.

      Delete
  3. I imagine we'll go see it. ;) Definitely 2D though - something about 3D makes me barfy. Probably something to do with my glasses. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still haven't tried a 3D movie (I don't go to the movies that often). 2D was very exciting, so not sure what I would be missing without the 3D.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy