I had leftover chunky yarn from making slippers and wanted something quick and easy to knit. Though a Ravelry search I found the perfect pattern for a quick knit hat. The pattern used chunky yarn (which is thick yarn) and size 15mm needles (which are big needles), so the whole project took less than two hours to make. It is a light winter hat, so perfect for these mild winter days, as we head towards spring.


I used a pom pom maker that my grandma gave me to make the pom pom. It turned out great!

Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, it did turn out great. Love the pom pom, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really like wearing this hat. The weather might be perfect for it today.

      Delete
  2. I never knew there was such a thing as a pom pom maker! That is good to know.

    This hat is adorable with the pom pom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for the comment! Thanks also for following the blog. I am following yours now too. Cheers! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy