A fun way I like to go out for dinner with friends is to order and share appetizers. The appetizers often eat like a meal anyway, so it is fun to get a number of things for everyone to dig in and try. On a visit last year to Kelsey's with my friend Jen, we ordered nachos, wings, and an assortment of fun desserts to share too. All were really good, especially the Brownie Pops for dessert. They were fantastic!

 Wonton Nachos




BBQ Chicken wings

 Dessert Treat Trio:
Funnel Cake Fries, Peanut Butter Cup, and Brownie Pops
served with English Toffee caramel sauce for dipping



Posted by Jen B On Friday, February 13, 2015 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. Back when I was able to eat out, I did enjoy doing this. Super fun way to try all kinds of stuff, be silly and have a grand time.

    Happy Valentine's Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, so ... today I did that thing I told you about and adding the egg and maple to the inside of the bread.

      Not too shabby.

      Up next, adding the maple to the dough. Make it more of a breakfast wrap.

      How went your weekend?

      Delete
  2. The peanut butter cup would appeal to me. It's been a long while since I was last in a Kelsey's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I went to school it was the closest chain restaurant in walking distance. So we spent a lot of time there. I don't go there too often now, but have fun when I do. The peanut butter cup was delicious!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy