I go through phases with certain foods, where I'm either completely obsessed with them or I forget about them entirely. There is no middle ground and the obsession lasts for short spurts with years of nothing in between. My number one food like this is egg salad. I haven't eaten it in years (the last time was probably at a funeral), but over the past month I've made it twice and have been so damn happy while eating it. How did I forget about egg salad? As much as I love it right now, I know it will slip my mind soon enough. I'll have fun with it while it lasts.

My egg salad is simple: mashed hard boiled eggs, mayo to taste, and some pepper. Love it.


Posted by Jen B On Friday, February 06, 2015 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. It's been a long time since I've had an egg salad sandwich, but I've always liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why they are so easy to forget? I love them, but eat them so rarely.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy