The Christmas tree went up on December 1st and I decorated the house with the various winter/Christmas themed items I've collected over the years. Once everything was set out, I noticed that I have a snowman theme, as they dominate every free surface we have. I didn't intend to collect snowmen (most of these items were gifts), but these little dudes make me happy. They are always smiling!

And because we have a nice blanket of snow outside, I thought I'd showcase my snowmen chilling in the snow.
Snowman tea light
Tea light with snowman scene
Tea light with multiple snowmen
Snowman figurines
Snowman wine glasses
Snowman stocking
And last but not least, what would this season be like without the abominable snowman? This year Bumble is gaurding the candy dish, though he's doing a pretty bad job so far (we will need to refill it soon). Bumble is the only snowman I can happily say I picked up myself. I just love him.


Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Who doesn't love a Bumble? He's so great. He makes appearances on my blog, after Christmas.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to seeing him! :)

      Delete
  2. I remember these. Do you know what? Tim cannot find his Bumble. He's lost. How about that. A lost Bumble. Not good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy