We had a family wedding on Saturday, held at a lovely cottage in Victoria Harbour. Family and friends helped cater a buffet, and after dinner coffee was provided by Tim Hortons. The awesome thing I learned about getting Timmies coffee catered in, is that there are loads of creamer, milk, and sugar leftovers. Which are all now in my house. Awesome.


Coffee is going to taste even better for the next little while. My usual coffee has whitener or milk, and on those rare occasions I use cream, I use the 5% kind. This stuff is 18% and it's adding some yummy bliss to my mornings. 

Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. That would be a great find for me. I use powered creamer in my coffee at home. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Don't know how I'll go back after all this cream! lol!

      Delete
  2. Not too bad, a touch of almond or vanilla essence/extract and I'd be good to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added some vanilla to the cream this morning on your suggestion. Very nice! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy