Just a quick post before I head outside and enjoy this perfect weather.

It is 21°C, feels like 26°C, and with a light breeze it is perfect for bike riding. Can't wait to get out there. This past week it's been upwards of 30°C, feels like 37°C, and even though I went for some rides, the heat adds an extra challenge to staying out too long. The farthest I've gone this summer is 9km, so I'm planning on a longer ride today.

It is also perfect weather for going to the Drive-In. Tonight is "carload" night, which is two movies for only $8 per car. Super movie deal! Tonight's features are World War Z and This Is The End. I have little to no expectations for World War Z, other than I think Brad Pitt is the best and I hope the zombies aren't too scary. I am really looking forward to This Is The End, as it has most of the funny people I like and has a cameo by Emma Watson. Hope it's as fun as I want it to be!

World War Z Trailer:


This Is The End Trailer:


Whatever you are doing on this sunny day, I hope you are having a good one!

Posted by Jen B On Thursday, July 11, 2013 8 comments

8 comments:

  1. We saw This Is The End a couple of weeks ago and, while funny, I wasn't quite prepared for all of the violence. I mean, it makes sense, but goriness isn't my deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool - thanks for the heads up! Hopefully I'll have awesome reflexes for throwing my hands over my eyes after watching a zombie movie before it. :)

      Delete
  2. I used to love going to the drive-in, though! We'd do Dusk Till Dawns on long weekends, seeing four movies in one night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the best! I saw so many dusk til dawn shows as a teen. Love the regular nights too - so cheap! We mostly see summer movies because we pretty much only go to the drive in.

      Delete
  3. What a great deal, eight smackers per car. Love that. Have a super duper time. We just saw World War Z the other day. Tim got a half day and we had a nice afternoon together.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time! I love the carload deal - $8 and we both see two movies. So awesome. Glad you had a nice half day with Tim to see WWZ! I thought it was pretty action packed and didn't scare me like other zombie movies have, which is good! :)

      Delete
    2. Tim and I also went in with no expectations. And it was just a fun little movie. I liked how fast the zombies were. Swoosh.

      Delete
    3. I so agree, it was just a fun little movie. I loved all the action. Brad Pitt just had time to eat breakfast and then it non-stop zombie fights/survival. Pretty cool! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy