I bought an excessive amount of air freshener this morning! I say excessive because I bought 15 cans! FIFTEEN!! My house doesn't smell that bad, but I had a coupon and there was a store sale, so we got a super deal on a product we normally use anyway. I love getting a deal on practical items.

So here was the coupon deal: Buy $15 worth of Glade products, get $10 off. 

Normally the air freshener sells for $1.29, but this week there was a sale and it was on for $1.00!

So 15 cans = $15 = $10 off.  Awesome.

So before the sale and with tax, 15 cans cost: $1.29 x15 x1.13 = $21.87

And with the sale, with the coupon, and with tax, 15 cans cost: ($1.00 x15) -$10 =$5 x1.13= $5.65

Each can cost only $0.38. DEAL!

Now that is a lot of air freshener!! :)

Posted by Jen B On Monday, May 06, 2013 9 comments

9 comments:

  1. I think its worth bragging about! I love when I can get a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Especially on things I use anyway and that don't go bad! :)

      Delete
  2. That is VERY cool. I love this post. It's so fun setting up deals that we get. Lately I've been taking more pictures of deals, than food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The whole ride home from town I was thinking about posting about my score! I didn't even put the other groceries away until these photos were taken. Deals can be exciting! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow - that is a good deal. But 13% tax? Yikes! I thought 7-1/2% was bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be 15% if you can believe that! It is not a perfect system, but the tax goes towards universal programs and services that I'm glad exist and don't mind paying paying for.

      Delete
  4. Hahaha. That is, indeed, a lot of air freshener! :) Great score on the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My place is going to smell great forever! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy