There was sale on Handicrafter Cotton yarn recently and I planned on picking some up so I could knit some dishcloths. The only problem was, I already had a tonne of the stuff in my yarn stash, and I haven't been knitting much lately. So I made myself a deal: use up all the yarn in my stockpile and I could buy more. It was a pretty motivating deal, as I have since knit ten dishcloths! I guess I really hate missing out on a yarn sale!

I only have about five more to knit before I get to replenish my stock. I hope there is a sale, as I am excited to pick up some fun new colours!

I love having a pile of these around!

Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. When I worked at the craft store, these were a big hit with the ladies. For awhile, everyone was making them. All kinds of fun colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so easy to make too! I love all the different colours! :)

      Delete
  2. I used to crochet pot holders. And afghans. Had so many, didn't know what to do with them. But they sure were fun to make. Now, I prefer writing, though. Easier on the fingers! Cheaper, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun and easy to make! I've made this pattern so many times I think I could make them with my eyes closed! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy