I got on board with the 30x30 Nature Challenge and I've been having a lot of fun with it. The weather has been wonderful and I haven't missed a day outside yet. I hope I don't miss one at all, as the fresh air has been fantastic.

I'm also on a walking challenge, which I started the last week of April, and today marks my 20th day in a row of going for a walk. I spend most of my Nature Challenge time walking, so it's easy to complete both these activities at once. Plus the weather has been sooooo good! I already mentioned that, but it has made getting outside really easy for me.

I also realize that I have sort of been doing a blogging challenge too, as I 've been posting every day about my outdoor adventures.

Fifteen days down and fifteen more to go.

Thanks for reading.


Posted by Jen B On Friday, May 15, 2015 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful. I had wanted to join you on this journey but not this go. But maybe the next one. Here's to a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy