There was a risk of thunderstorms yesterday, but I sat outside with a book, wanting to maximize my time in the sunshine before the storm hit. When there is a risk of a storm coming, it's a good idea to keep aware of one's surroundings, as weather can change suddenly.

Looking up from my book, I saw beautiful blue skies and sun, and no reason to want to head indoors.


But then looking over my shoulder, I saw some menacing clouds that made me rethink where I was sitting.



Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, May 19, 2015 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. We had some hit and run rain yesterday, not really that much. Most of our rain lately has been in the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Rain didn't last too long, but there was some thunder overnight. It looked like rain all day today but it just never showed up. Supposed to be sunny all week.

      Delete
  2. So much rain the other day here, yikes. Love what you see when you look up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy