We don't eat a lot of take out in our house, so when we do it is a real treat. One of our favourite meals (and deals) is the Swiss Chalet Family Pak. Over the years it has gone up in price (I think it was $25.99 when we first started ordering it - now it's $27.99), but still a great deal for Swiss. For that price you get a whole chicken (quartered), four sides, four rolls, and a giant chalet sauce (the reason I order Swiss Chalet in the first place).

This is enough food for four, but could also serve three, and sometimes only two. When John and I order it just for us, I order a garden salad as one of the sides, save a quarter of the chicken, and have a chicken salad for lunch the next day. Yum.

Our Swiss is located in a Harvey's so we don't get the authentic Chalet fries, but I have to say the Harvey's fries are pretty good too.



Posted by Jen B On Friday, January 16, 2015 6 comments

6 comments:

  1. So the weird thing is that our Swiss is also located in a Harvey's but they only serve Chalet fries. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neat! I have never seen the other way around before. Sounds good! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I've probably eaten there enough for both of us! haha! My family loves it so it is one of those places that has warm memories of home for me.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy