When Mom sent up all that cheese last week, one of the flavours was Danish Blue Cheese. I wasn't exactly sure what to do with it, but we were talking about having burgers for dinner and I knew they had to have blue cheese on them. And bacon, obviously.

We made homemade beef patties, buns, and had homemade fries on the side. It was absolutely delicious! The blue cheese was so tangy and it paired with the beef wonderfully. We had enough for leftovers too - so I got to eat this deliciousness twice!


Posted by Jen B On Friday, December 12, 2014 5 comments

5 comments:

  1. Ah ... now that does look good. Happy Eating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooo good. We haven't had ground beef in a while and it was really nice.

      Delete
  2. I just sent you an email. I'm supposed to be working on my food storage container area. I've got most of the stuff removed from the cabinet.

    Now.

    To put it all back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've probably had blue cheese at some point or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I had it before but couldn't remember if I liked it. I definitely did!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy