It's Tim Hortons Roll Up The Rim To Win time, and I rolled up the rim today and actually won!

After two requests to please play again, I was quite happy to see "Win Donut" on my cup this afternoon!  It isn't exactly the car or the BBQ I would have preferred, but I'll take a doughnut! :)

I've also been playing Roll Up Roulette online, and so far I have only been winning "fun facts".  The grand prize for the online game is "coffee for a year" which is awarded as $600 worth of Tim Hortons gift cards.  Some friends and I worked it out and that could buy over 1400 doughnuts!    Mmmm...Doughnuts.

Posted by Jen B On Thursday, March 10, 2011 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. We have a great little Tim Horton's near by but I still haven't tried their turkey sandwich. A friend told me it was good. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't venture too far from my usual at Timmy's: bagel and cream cheese and a large double double coffee. I'm sure the sandwich is good though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate risking my bottom teeth to roll these suckers up, to find I need to play again. (I just can't roll with my thumbs.)

    on a different note, my Captcha for this post: banarded

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy