I normally use store brand laundry detergent, but I recently got a super-coupon deal on Tide so I started using it this evening.  The jug said to "fill cap to line 2" for large loads.  I thought I had a pretty large load (roughly all the towels we own), so I filled the "2X Concentrate Tide" up to line 2.

And this is the sight I saw during the second rinse cycle!  Tide isn't fooling around! 


I put the towels through the second rinse cycle again to (hopefully) get all the soap out of them.

So... Tide works.  And almost too well!  From now on I'm filling the cap to Line 1 only.

Posted by Jen B On Thursday, March 03, 2011 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy