I can't claim to have had a lot of stress free days lately, but today I am having one and it feels soooooo good. I am actually blogging too, which is something that always falls to wayside when I am dealing with the less fun aspects of life. But it feels good to be back at the computer and to catch up with blogs and bloggers I've missed over the past few weeks.

Today I'm celebrating being stress free by having a music/dance party. So far I'm focusing my attention on Paul McCartney's Unplugged album from 1991. It is a rocking good time and making me smile big this afternoon. I had a hard time picking which song to post from it (they are all equally good), but decided on Blue Moon of Kentucky. It starts slow but it is so much fun.



I also made and enjoyed some breakfast (late lunch) wraps that had bacon, scrambled egg, spinach, and grated cheese in them, all on homemade tortillas.


Probably going to spend the rest of my day with more music, more food, and maybe a little outdoor time when the sun is less harsh. There is a 'Very High' UV Index for us today and we don't have any shady spots free of mosquitos at the moment, so I'm staying inside until after 4:00pm or so. Playing it safe.

Posted by Jen B On Monday, May 26, 2014 7 comments

7 comments:

  1. Breakfast wraps ..... YUM.

    Sorry things have been of stress, glad you're boogie boogie today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely on the up swing this week. :)

      Delete
    2. Cool beaners :-)

      I'm waiting for my Easy Bake Oven to preheat so I can pop in two different bakes.

      Delete
  2. That looks way better than the plain eggs I nuked in the microwave...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breakfast wraps are the best! Mmmmmmmmm.....

      Delete
  3. ahhh, cant hear video. wrap looks yummy! glad to see ya back even for a minute. remember to take deep, deep breaths. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words! Nice to see you too. I'm remembering to take it one day at a time. Cheers and have a great weekend! :)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy