A big thank you to everyone who voted for me, but unfortunately I didn't win the Scrapbook Layout Contest.  But I am a winner just for participating...blah, blah, blah... :)  The winning layout can be found by clicking here, and the winner profiled a cat too, so I think it's a good choice.  I'm also really impressed with the time it must have taken her to cut out the snowmen from the patterned paper we were given. Congratulations to the winner!

I picked up my layout yesterday and it is now happily in my 2010/2011 scrapbook.  I'm still very happy with it, even if it didn't win me first place.  The contest led me to purchase and work with brads, which are my new favourite embellishment, so I'm a winner in my own way (...but in a more accurate way, brad manufacturers and the contest winner are the real winners).  :P
Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, February 08, 2011 2 comments

2 comments:

  1. The winner's is nice and all, but I have to say, I like yours better - your CAT is DECORATING THE TREE! Total win, in my book :)
    (I wonder if the winner has a Cricut? Those snowmen look awfully uniform to have been cut by hand.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, buddy!! Who can say how that layout was made -- but it was a 'come in and vote for your favourite' contest, so maybe she has lots of friends who voted! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy