In trying to find a good #FoodPic for today, I went back through my photos to find some shots from various Applebee's lunches with mom. We haven't been lately, as this winter was hard for various reasons. One or both of us was too sick to visit (stupid colds), the weather was too cold for cars to start (stupid temperature), or the weather was too snowy for driving (stupid snow). But it is definitely spring now, despite the still chilly temperatures that are sticking around (but I'll take -5°C over -25°C any day!).

So I found some food photos from last summer and I'll hopefully collect some more over the coming months of good weather.

Appetizer: Onion Petals with chilpotle mayo and signature sauce (both great for dipping).



Main: Oriental Chicken Salad. This is a favourite when I hit the Bee's. Must try making it at home at some point.


Posted by Jen B On Friday, April 03, 2015 4 comments

4 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy