And there is always cake!

If you have been following the blog this week, I have been going through my iPhoto looking over past creations trying to decide what to make for Valentine's dessert tomorrow. An easy hit could be a good ol' cake! I have made some pretty yummy and fun cakes over the years, and even posted about some of my adventures here.

I made this heart cake for an Anniversary John and I had. The round cake was a different height than the square cake, but you get the idea. Tasted good, anyways!

Cherry Chip love cake with pink icing.

My Mom gave me a bag of slivered almonds and I didn't really know what to do with them, so I put them on a cake! Random and tasty.



I don't have a corresponding photo, but I recently made a chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter cake which featured 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups on the top and between the layers. It was really rich, but I did not regret the giant piece I cut for myself.

As Valentine's draws closer, I better decide what dessert to make soon!! Are you baking anything? What yummy treats will you be making?

Posted by Jen B On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1 comment

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy