I am currently in the process of changing the template for this blog. I still love the current one, but it is no longer functional. The text is too small by default, the comments section won't let you reply directly to others, and there have been some neat additions/improvements to blogger templates over the past three years that I simply cannot access with the current one. So it is time for a change.

I took a screen shot of the current template so I can have a memory of how it all began. 


I should have the new one up and running by the end of the week. John and I have been working on the back end and it is almost ready to go!  I will miss the cuteness of the old template, but I am looking forward to the increased functionality. It is time.

Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3 comments

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the changes. I made a new blog for couponing, with changes.

    Will you be keeping your word verification? It's a pain in the butt to read, since the change over into harder words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize I had that setting on. Just turned it off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh groovy. I didn't mind it way back before, I even had it up. But then Google changed it and made it so bloody hard to read. Then they added numbers too. Ick.

    Anyway, thanks.

    Happy Blog Changing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy