I did a lot of baking in the summer of 2009. So much in fact that I forgot about these decadent creations.

Oreo Cookie Truffle
Peanut Butter Ball

Also from Bakerella, these Oreo Cookie Truffles and Peanut Butter Balls are so incredibly good, that I am currently obsessing about all the wasted time I've spent over the past few years not eating them. How have I only made these once!?! They are made from mixing a crushed up bag of cookies (oreos or peanut butter creams) with a package of cream cheese. Then they are gloriously dipped in chocolate (milk or white). So freaking good! They are also bite sized so you luckily cannot have just one.

Mmm...a whole tray of them...

Even if I don't make these for Valentine's Day, they NEED to be made soon. Super yum!!

Posted by Jen B On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2 comments

2 comments:

  1. I can't eat any of those right now but they do look tasty.

    And thanks for the sweet comment and thoughtful words. Trust me though, I'm not beating myself up.

    Now we move from here and that part, excites me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy