It's hot out there today!  The Weather Network says it is 31°C but it apparently feels like 41°C (if you rock Fahrenheit that is 88° and 106° respectively)!!  That is Hottt!!!

Despite feeling sluggish and groggy in the heat, I rode my bike to the corner store to get the mail.  There were about eight other people there too, all in line for - or already eating - ice cream cones.  Everyone was discussing the heat.  Adding to the discussion, the store owner looked at me and scolded:

"And you're riding a bike!"

"I'm only going this far" I laughed, holding my fingers apart to measure about an inch.

I would judge me too if I was going any further than that! It's too damn hot! :)

Posted by Jen B On Monday, July 05, 2010 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy