Fellow Bloggers, readers, friends, family, and random Google searchers:  Hello!  It's been a while!

I accidentally didn't blog for two months!  I let starting a new job distort my priorities for a little while, but I'm feeling like I've (finally) achieved some sort of control over my new lifestyle that I can actually participate in my hobbies/life again!  Not only was I not writing on this here blog, but I also haven't been reading other blogs.  I want you to know that I missed you and I look forward to catching up on all the fun stuff you've been doing over the past while!

Instead of being hard on myself for not keeping up with my hobbies (and suffering from Blog Guilt, Knitting Guilt, Scrapbooking Guilt and the like), I have just accepted that it took me time to adjust to a new schedule, new people, and a more compartmentalized amount of 'free time'.  The good news is that I no longer just come home from work and go strait to sleep.  I can actually stay up past 10pm!  Woot!

I have been keeping a little notebook of Blog post ideas and I have some half finished drafts that I need to complete, so not only is the hiatus over - I actually have some material!  Woot! Woot!

Posted by Jen B On Sunday, June 26, 2011 5 comments

5 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

My Adorable Twitter

Let's connect!

What I'm Currently Reading

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 0 books toward her goal of 25 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jen has read 5 books toward a goal of 25 books.
hide

Suggested Reading

Suggested Reading

Good Eating

Active and Outdoorsy